SaskatoonFOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for games during the week day

2 posters

Go down

Looking for games during the week day Empty Looking for games during the week day

Post  Shaun Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:56 am

Hey all!

I am posting to tell you all I am looking for people to play fow during the weekday during the day?

If you want to set up a game, either text me or put it on this thread.

Thanks,

Shaun
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Looking for games during the week day Empty Re: Looking for games during the week day

Post  Trevor Y. Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 am

I am on vacation. I can play all next week during the day. This week I will be assembling and painting the units I want to add to my Russians, so I can play the list I want to next week.

We can play at the Den, or If you want to play at my place we can do that as well. I picked up more terrain! I have plowed fields and fences!

Of course, I still have the many buildings and roads, trees and hills I already had with two proper gaming tables and no sweaty Warmachine players spreading their BO.

I can literally play any or every day next week, I have no plans other than playing video games, and doing some yard work once I am done my assembly work. Just let me know when and where u would like to play.

Trevor Y.

Back to top Go down

Looking for games during the week day Empty Re: Looking for games during the week day

Post  Shaun Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:53 pm

hey sorry for the late reply.

I totally forgot. yea we can play a couple games during the week. that should be awesome. I have a few builds and roads, so playing at your place would be fine.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor Y. Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 am

I have all terrain necessary for play at my place. I have buildings, roads, fences, plowed fields, trees, hills... me... Smile

I am still learning my Russians, but I hope to play them at least 2x this weekend. Smile

Trevor Y.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down