SaskatoonFOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am thinking of doing a late war 1500 point tourney

+2
Brian M
Shaun
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am thinking of doing a late war 1500 point tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: I am thinking of doing a late war 1500 point tourney

Post  Timbo Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 am

lol @ Ryan.

Timbo

Back to top Go down

I am thinking of doing a late war 1500 point tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: I am thinking of doing a late war 1500 point tourney

Post  Theterrainguy Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Tim, I so look forward to meeting you in person.

Theterrainguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 pm

We did almost meet once. You talked to Lorne while Lorne and I were having a game. During this 10 minute conversation you managed to not make eye-contact with me or acknowledge my existence once. So yeah, let's do that again real soon! Seriously though, as I stated before I have no desire to reconcile/talk/meet/play whatever you at any point in the future. I'm not really sure how your last post was intended but let's leave it at this.

Timbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:08 pm

So - because I didn't make eye-contact with you or talk to you not even knowing who you are thats strange to you. My last message was just as it said. I look forward to meeting you. I could care less if you talk to me or not. I can do plenty of talking for the both of us. You have lots to say on the internet, I have lots to say in person.
I

Theterrainguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Just thinking that if you want to keep the spamming going perhaps best to PM me, then Shuan or the mod can remove this crap and keep the thread to tourney info.

Theterrainguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm not really sure what you mean. It kind of sounds like a threat, but I could be mistaken. Regardless, I'm not interested. If you want to PM me with a civil message I will take the time to read it. I haven't said a word about you or heard from you in months. Why reappear now and try to stir up shit? Things were going so well...

Timbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 pm

I have no reason to threaten you, nor would I. I just dislike the crap talk on here from everyone, so rather then read it, I rather discuss it, you said you are not interested. However, if your there I will bend your ear as to exactly what it is I did to you, or anyone for that matter. I surfaced after you wrote in jest I would guess, something along the lines of inviting Shawn and Curtis (as I get google alerts to my name on sites - I checked it out). By going well you mean literally no posts? I asked about the event, saw the post asked about the date. If there is an event I might want to play - that is allowed correct.

Theterrainguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 am

Hey man, it's all good. If you're seriously interested in attending a FoW event in Saskatoon and not in trying to start another confrontation then great. I'm sure there's some guys who will look forward to seeing you there.

Timbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:59 am

If it falls on travel time, like the Oct.6th one does. I am down. I love playing the game.

Theterrainguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2