SaskatoonFOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: World of tanks

2 posters

Go down

OT: World of tanks Empty OT: World of tanks

Post  lorsve Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 pm

I know a couple people here play. Anyone have luck with the Marder? I've found prefer the pak38 due to the speed/mobility. I'm up to the british Covenanter and German Hetzer. How useful is the wespe as I don't see them often?

lorsve

Back to top Go down

OT: World of tanks Empty Re: OT: World of tanks

Post  Stash1 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:45 pm

lorsve wrote:I know a couple people here play. Anyone have luck with the Marder? I've found prefer the pak38 due to the speed/mobility. I'm up to the british Covenanter and German Hetzer. How useful is the wespe as I don't see them often?

I have a few games in WOT.

The marder 2 was OP but they nerfed it a couple months ago. it is still really powerfull though it gets a really big gun for its tier. I dont see a pak 38 listed in itsa load out. Do you mean the 5cm pak 39?

The hetzer is one of the most OP tanks for its tier. It has amazing aroung and the 105mm howitzer is huge at its tier. It one shots most things its tier or lower. It also goes by the name HEATzer because the HEAT rounds for the 105 make it hit as hard as the tier 8 heavy tanks.

The wespe is a good tank, it is just in a dead area in the tech tree since you have to go sideways to get to it, where most people start at the tier 2 arty and go forward.

I havent really played the british tanks that much yet.

Stash1

Back to top Go down

Post  lorsve Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:44 am

Yes WOT says pak39. I rarely see wespes which is usually a bad sign.

lorsve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down