Pioneer supply truck in ambush

Go down

Pioneer supply truck in ambush

Post  Shaun on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 am

Here is the thread for the weird situation that you can create in v3. I dont recommend it to be done. It took me a while to refind it.

SO Tim, it wasnt in reserves but in ambush.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From phil

The obstacles laid by a Pioneer Supply vehicle being held in ambush are placed when the Pioneer Supply vehicle is placed, that is, when it appears from ambush.

I would take this as an unmarked minefield that the attacker has just discovered or low barbed wire obstacles hidden in grass.

Be aware that teams that are square against the edge of or partly off an obstacle are not on it and are unaffected unless they head back across it.

The placement limitations are:
Must be in your own deployment area or no-man's land like any other fortifications.
Obstacles cannot be placed such that teams would be in impassable terrain or have crossed impassable terrain to get where they are.

Shaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pioneer supply truck in ambush

Post  Timbo on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Oh, ambush. That makes a little more sense, but not really. I could see immediate ambush because that way your opponent hasn't moved yet and you couldn't place the obstacles behind him. What a strange ruling. It would have been easier and more logical to just say put on the obstacles at the start, full stop.

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 pm

yes i agree with you, as well does most of the fow community
Shaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brody, Lance, & Levi on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Agreed - that's - well, we have never played it that way nor will we ever play it that way.

Brody, Lance, & Levi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum