Post  Shaun on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:41 pm

this shit would of never started if u had your facts straights

stop trying to past it off
Shaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flames of War Canada

Post  Theterrainguy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:42 am

Enlighten me, which facts are these. You didn't finish last at Masters?

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:28 am

Theterrainguy wrote:You didn't finish last at Masters?

I don't think we're making much progress here Rolling Eyes Why the constant need to belittle others and trumpet your own achievements (such as they are)? Are you that insecure? Does it really matter to you that a growing number of people think you're an immature braggart with bad grammar and spelling? You claim no, but we're still talking for some reason. Feel free to let bygones be bygones and let this be the end of it.

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:34 am

so wee kan end it with know les than 5 insults against mee. Nice touch!

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 am

Theterrainguy wrote:so wee kan end it with know les than 5 insults against mee. Nice touch!

I'm glad you approve. I'm sure your 100 other grammatical and spelling errors were intentional also. Be sure to point it out every time I insult you, but ignore Curtis' and your insults against Shaun, other members of this forum, and the forum itself. Do you understand what hypocrisy is? Look it up if you need to.

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 am

Perhaps I could careless what or how I write on these boards. It matters not what language or context I write you miss the point each and every time. You sit high a top your Thesaurus spelling out pearls of wisdom to a guy that cares not. In your grammatical whirlwind I have somehow missed your point and place in all of this. Please in the future clarify your point and using the phonetic spelling of all the hard words so I can understand better. Much appreciated.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:19 am

It's clear you don't care about spelling or grammar. I hope it's equally clear that nobody else cares about your FoW skills. Everytime someone asks you a question you don't want to answer you deflect to something else. For example, Scott asked if a guy in Calgary or Ottawa claims he had a fun game with you does that make it okay to insult people on these forums? How about this one from my greatest hits: "I'm not saying that this is 100% your fault, but come on man. Do you honestly believe you and Curtis have zero responsibility in this?" Wanna take a stab at either of those?

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 am

Does the answer really matter? Would anything I say make you actually listen? Does his, or your opinion determine anything? Do you answer rhetorical questions? Will I read your response to this and reply?

The answer to all the above are NO!

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:31 am

Theterrainguy wrote:Does the answer really matter? Would anything I say make you actually listen? Does his, or your opinion determine anything? Do you answer rhetorical questions? Will I read your response to this and reply?

The answer to all the above are NO!

Of course. I've listened to every response so far, next one won't be any different. His meaning Scott's? Certainly my opinion determines lots of things for me. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I often answer rhetorical questions. I assume you will read this and respond, because you seem like a guy who doesn't like not getting the last word in.

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Hmmm. I guess he's gone. What a sad little man whose sense of worth is determined by the amount of money he spends and his perceived superiority at playing with toy soldiers. I kind of feel sorry for him. Am I an asshole for pointing out his obvious flaws? Probably, but you know what? I'm cool with that.

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Although to be fair the amount of money one has spent on miniatures DOES determine how much of a man he is. At least that's the way I see it.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm

LOL, Scott in your case I would agree. Or perhaps amount of red meat consumed? Either way you're a winner!

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan G on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:51 pm

LOL! Ah Scott, if only a man was judged by the amount of miniatures he had and amounts of meat and beer consumed...

Ryan G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm

...but I thought those WERE the ways a man was judged...

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan G on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Well, this is Canada, you're missing # of hat-tricks scored.

Ryan G

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:49 am

I'm better than all of you and I have the receipts and trophies to prove it! Just ask some guy in Calgary and/or Ottawa. They'll tell you.

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3