Re: Flames of War Canada

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 am

CALL FOR OPINION.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Another original idea from you guys. I think Curtis was bang on about you guys - actually I know he was. The truth does hurt I guess.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:50 pm

...Curtis said mean things about us... that is hurtful. Maybe he was being sarcastic! I bet that was it. Yeah for sure it was. He's the most sarcastic person in the world you know! So it must have been sarcasm. Phew! That was a close one. Good thing too 'cause I don't know if my self esteem could handle another eBomb dropped on it. Thank God for the healing power of Sarcasm!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Theterrainguy wrote:Another original idea from you guys. I think Curtis was bang on about you guys - actually I know he was. The truth does hurt I guess.

Hey he admits his bias now lol!

I wonder if the world would implode for these two if I ran a tourney
Shaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:23 pm

I am changing my opinion fast, you have proven yourself worthy the titles given. I admit nothing, but I can't argue the truth. I look no further then the actions of some board members and your posts as evidence.

Run and event. Better blown the dust off the minis and learn the rules first.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Theterrainguy wrote:I am changing my opinion fast, you have proven yourself worthy the titles given. I admit nothing, but I can't argue the truth. I look no further then the actions of some board members and your posts as evidence.

Run and event. Better blown the dust off the minis and learn the rules first.

hahaha your opinion hasnt changed since january. what the fuck is it with that stupid line with the truth. all the shit you say is from some made up world in your head and u claim it is the truth.
hahahahahah this forum board members are so muich more bias than curtis hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Better blown the dust off the minis and learn the rules first. is this your truth that is to uncover my true innner self lol!
Shaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Who is talking here.....do you play FOW?

I heard you had a solid 5th yesterday, out of......oh year 6 teams. At least you didn't play last like you did at masters. Perhaps you are improving. Nice touch using the Lehr, we obviously play them in a slightly different manner. I win with them, and you.....DON'T.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Theterrainguy wrote:Who is talking here.....do you play FOW?

I heard you had a solid 5th yesterday, out of......oh year 6 teams. At least you didn't play last like you did at masters. Perhaps you are improving. Nice touch using the Lehr, we obviously play them in a slightly different manner. I win with them, and you.....DON'T.

hahahaha its so funny that you base ppl on a tourney. So wats the difference if i got first or last. I am there to have fun. Yea i do play the lehr different than you. I dont start whining and bitching when things go down hill.
Shaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:41 pm

So you play the game to lose?

I have fun win or lose? Rather be winning then losing thats for sure. Winning is fun! As for the not complaining part, just curious how a person can complain a ton and still win sportsmanship, 3 events, and best opponent award in a 50+ man event. Must be rigged. As for not complaining, you should look in the mirror, your the biggest whinner out there. You almost cried when I tabled you in 3 turns with the God of War battery, or did you forget that. I guess that would not have been fun for you. Oh well since you don't want to see my face again I guess you will never have to hear me complain.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhamon on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:41 pm

delete this post too shaun...keep deleting my posts so that your little minions don't learn the truth.

why don't we stop acting like a bunch of women and put the gloves on.

oh wait that's right, I've offered to buy Shaun a beer and meet in person, but he's a coward.

I even apologized several times. and he ignored me.

Last edited by Dhamon on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dhamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Anyone notice how the only time there is action on this forum is Smack Talk. No game talk, no tactics, no lists chat, no actually FLAMES OF WAR disucssions on the FOW board. I guess thats whats our board is for.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhamon on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Theterrainguy wrote:Anyone notice how the only time there is action on this forum is Smack Talk. No game talk, no tactics, no lists chat, no actually FLAMES OF WAR disucssions on the FOW board. I guess thats whats our board is for.

ay their forum is a bash curtis/shaun forum. It even looks the same as ours.
nice work guys.

when you are ready to get to some playing, come back to our boards.
shaun will just keep you from the truth so you are eternally mad.

I will go to every tournament at the dragons den, if that's how you guys are going to be.

I spend more money then all of you combined, so good luck getting me banned.

Dhamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Theterrainguy wrote:Anyone notice how the only time there is action on this forum is Smack Talk. No game talk, no tactics, no lists chat, no actually FLAMES OF WAR disucssions on the FOW board. I guess thats whats our board is for.

well the only time you are on this forum is to talk smack
Shaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Theterrainguy wrote:So you play the game to lose?

I have fun win or lose? Rather be winning then losing thats for sure. Winning is fun! As for the not complaining part, just curious how a person can complain a ton and still win sportsmanship, 3 events, and best opponent award in a 50+ man event. Must be rigged. As for not complaining, you should look in the mirror, your the biggest whinner out there. You almost cried when I tabled you in 3 turns with the God of War battery, or did you forget that. I guess that would not have been fun for you. Oh well since you don't want to see my face again I guess you will never have to hear me complain.

you dont play to have fun. you place your self worth into the game which means you have to win. if u arent winning you do bitch and complain.

This is your truth again?? hahahahaahah
Shaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 pm

What other posts are on here - from anyone?

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:00 pm

5 of 8 boards on here have posts Mar.26th or later. Thats active.....hmmm?

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 pm

[quote="Dhamon"]
Theterrainguy wrote:
I spend more money then all of you combined, so good luck getting me banned.

This is funny for so many reasons. Good lord what a douchebag. Do you two even think about what you're saying? Keep digging fellas.

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 pm

What do you mean, there is consquences for saying what we think of the forums - but you can say whatever you please.

Also, you know we are independent thinkers right, each time we say something you reply back as if we both said it.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Well this has been entertaining to say the least, but its time for me to move on and get down to actually real life things. Agree to disagree I guess and just keep playing the game. Or not, makes no difference to me I suppose.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Theterrainguy wrote:Well this has been entertaining to say the least, but its time for me to move on and get down to actually real life things. Agree to disagree I guess and just keep playing the game. Or not, makes no difference to me I suppose.

LOL. Fire off two pages of insults and then take the high road out of town. I like your moxie cheers

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Well we can continue further if you think its going to help, really no way to win this so whats the point. At the end of the day your still the same.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timbo on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Theterrainguy wrote:At the end of the day your still the same.

Don't you mean, "We're all still the same."? Because you seem to be suggesting that the blame for this situation is not on your side. This is the root of this entire problem. Stubborn pride and a wholesale lack of empathy. Both sides could have handled things better, but a little throwaway line like "Your (sic) still the same." carries a lot of meaning. I'm not saying that this is 100% your fault, but come on man. Do you honestly believe you and Curtis have zero responsibility in this?

And this might be just my thing, but I'm gonna throw it out there: I've never played either of you, or even seen you play. But the amount of cockiness and bragging from you guys alternates between funny, annoying and desperate. Nobody cares how many tournaments you have won. Nobody cares how awesome you think you are at FoW. Being gracious in victory is a big part of being a good miniatures gamer. So ironically, the more you brag, the worse you are. Other people have won FoW tournaments before, but we don't have to hear about it from them constantly. Making fun of a player for placing poorly in a tournament (when he was introducing a new teammate to the game, no less) is offensive beyond compare. This last paragraph is just my opinion. Maybe others enjoy listening to you pumping your own tires all day.

Timbo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:36 pm

SO....a player can be good, just not advertise it. I will try to be more gracious in victory in the future. Perhaps you should ask people that have played me, I am sure outside of the people on this board you would get a completely different response. Social experiment, so ask of the FOW main site, Calgary Boards, Ottawa Boards, or any other FOW site besides this one and tell me what you turn up. If it comes back as you say then I will take some blame here.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Alright Shawn. What's the point? Are you saying if we take a cross section of people we might find some people you haven't pissed off? Well done. If I find these people who utterly approve of you in every way is that supposed to nullify my experiences with your online behaviour? Is that what you're suggesting?

I don't think I can follow the logic. If other people say you're a completely gracious opponent who personifies everything that is right with the competitive miniature war gaming circuit then that's the way it must be.

It wasn't that long ago I heard you urging people to think for themselves and use their own minds to decide how they feel about people. I'm going to continue to follow that piece of advice from you Shawn rather than take a poll of people I don't know and gauge my opinion of you from the reputation you may have in Ottawa. You've been doing your country best to prove your supremacy over Shaun on one hand and with the other you've told people to make up their own minds about you. And some of us certainly have. So now what?

Does it really bother you that there are people out there/here that don't like you anymore? It happens.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:30 pm

You can like or me or not, IDGRA. But...get the facts straights thats all.

Theterrainguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next