SaskatoonFOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Tanks/Warplanes and game today

2 posters

Go down

World of Tanks/Warplanes and game today Empty World of Tanks/Warplanes and game today

Post  Trevor Y. Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:22 pm

First thanks to everyone today who game me a hand with my Strelkovy army tactics. It was my second game with them, and the army is very intimidating with the amount and diversity of its stands! Thanks Shaun. I was ready to concede the game halfway through. Losing that big blob of infantry in 2 turns was a really hard blow. My pioneers were my way of dealing with tanks, and with them wiped out I wasn't sure how I would deal with your 4 tanks...

Getting the win was more than surprising. I should know better though, that has happened to me 3 times since I started playing this game. Seems to almost always be a way to claw back. I think that is one reason why I like FoW so much, everything feels very balanced.

For anyone who is playing World of Warplanes or World of tanks, feel free to add me as a friend. My handle is: HowwwwL. Note that it is with 4 w's... I am focusing on, well u guessed it, German and Soviet tanks and planes.

Smile

Trevor Y.

Back to top Go down

World of Tanks/Warplanes and game today Empty Re: World of Tanks/Warplanes and game today

Post  Shaun Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 pm

awesome to here.

my name is king171717

add me if you wanna play some games. I got Skype for chat

I have four tier 8 tanks on wot.

I might take a look in wowp
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down