Event this weekend?

Go down

Event this weekend?

Post  Theterrainstudio on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Anyone attending the event this weekend?

I was thinking I might come down - although I have no actually lists - just a few piece meal units since I sold all my old painted stuff (LW stuff) and just now am getting replacements. Would be a cobbled list at best. Just curious if any of the new players were coming out.

Theterrainstudio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Event this weekend?

Post  Trevor Y. on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Shaun has graciously offered to loan me some models to use in the event this weekend. How can I say no?

I just hope the people there are understanding that I am not 100% knowledgeable on the rules, so I might ask a few questions during the game. I have played 4 games now, and am not as fast calculating adjustments and stuff, nor have I played all the scenarios, but I will definitely give it a go!

I am still busy assembling miniatures, and still have quite a few to go, but I hope to have a playable (primed) army in the next couple of weeks!

If I were to coax someone that has some extra Germans to play a game tomorrow night at the Den I would feel a bit more confident. I will be there nonetheless.

Trevor Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainstudio on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:17 pm

I haven't played in a while so I need to brush up too, your not the only one,

Theterrainstudio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor Y. on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:07 am

No worries, your cobbled list will likely best my inexperienced pushing of platoons around the field. Come on out!

Trevor Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down