SaskatoonFOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this where I post an intro? Not all that "net " savvy....

2 posters

Go down

Is this where I post an intro? Not all that "net " savvy.... Empty Is this where I post an intro? Not all that "net " savvy....

Post  Dennis Rose Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:16 am

Looking to learn and get into FoW. Interested in buying painted LATE US and Canadian (British?) INFRANTRY. I'll buy n' paint my own vehicles. If it turns out to be as interesting and as fun as it looks it could be a new hobby. If so, I can be at the DEN for FoW OR I've got a decent game place....600' sqft., well lit, wet bar, fridge, Wi-Fi, printer, 4x8 table, scads of D&D (and HO scale WWII) terrain/figs and an extensive WWII book library.

Anyone got any LATE US/CDN INFRANTY to sell and time/patience to each an old fart? Free Friday evenings and Sundays. (Currently work and game with Trevor Yarmovich...)

Last edited by Dennis Rose on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify flexibility of venues)

Dennis Rose

Back to top Go down

Is this where I post an intro? Not all that "net " savvy.... Empty Re: Is this where I post an intro? Not all that "net " savvy....

Post  Jeff M Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:15 am

Hey Dennis. I primarily play Canadians so if you have any questions regarding lists for them I can give you some help/advice. I don't have any for sale at the moment however. Sounds like you have a deadly man cave!

Jeff M

Back to top Go down