SaskatoonFOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Americans Lists not to play

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Americans Lists not to play - Page 2 Empty Re: Americans Lists not to play

Post  Timbo Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:36 pm

For a guy who doesn't care about FoW in Saskatoon you sure spend a lot of time trolling us. Get back under your bridge troll, I'm done with you.

Timbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Theterrainguy Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Mistake not my care for Saskatoon FOW - I actually care a lot which is why I have been pushing for additional prize support - and funding for events. My lack of care if for people that work against growing the game (from the events perspective). Jeff is running events and he is not getting the support he deserves, or Darren for that matter. Events in a store is what gets your store noticed and recognized. I was happy to hear Brian was out, and Alex as well. Good on them. Heard Roch was interested in the EW event as well. Good for them. Thats helping, and I have all the time in the world for guys like that.

Theterrainguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan G Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Alright that's about enough...

Shawn, no one here is going to beg you for an apology or admittance. And I know you don't expect anyone to. But seriously, you talk of growing the game and getting local support. Is that what you're really doing here? Honestly? Are you helping that cause? I love tournaments and have been an avid tournament player in other games for 15 years and I just can't bring myself to support events that have you as a part of them. It's the way you act on-line really.

Maybe an apology or admittance could go a long way. Maybe that's what it would take to get the local turn out to the events that you want. Heck, I'd maybe even apologize back if I thought you were really being sincere.

But I'm sure you'll take this some other way and respond on some tangent as normal.

I am going to lock this thread. Shawn, I do know your original post was in good intensions, it was even readable! Razz But maybe something else is needed before discussion here, you have a forum for that I guess. Even though it looked like you wanted to be banned, I'm not going to, because thats not what I'm about.

Ryan G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2